To manage your CaféX Meetings users:
- In the administration page, in the Users tab, go to the User Management > User List section.
The current users are displayed, up to a maximum of 200 users.
- Any users displayed as null have been invited, but have not yet completed their signup.
- Account Admin users can log into the admin portal and change the settings for your Meetings account, if required.
To edit user roles:
- In the list of users, click on the Edit icon for the required user.
- In the Edit User Roles window:
- To give the user access to the Admin portal, enable the Is Account Admin User checkbox.
- To set the user as a licensed user, enable the Is Licensed User checkbox.
The number of Used Licences and the number of licenses held by your organization is displayed at the top of the user list.
When they log in, a licensed user has the ability to Join a Meeting, Create/Host a Meeting, and Schedule a Meeting; an unlicensed user only has the ability to Join a Meeting.
- To update the user, click on Submit.
The user with their rights is now displayed in the user list.
To delete a user:
- In the list of users, click on the Delete link for the required user.
- In the Delete User window:
- Press Delete to remove the user from the Account.