The organizer of a meeting can record it, if required. This may be for archive purposes, or for the benefit of users who are unable to attend at the time, so that they can replay the meeting at their convenience.
To record a meeting:
- Log into CaféX Meetings.
- Start the meeting in the normal way.
- Click on Recording.
The recording timer is displayed.
- The Recording button is only displayed and available to the meeting creator.
- Meeting chat and attendance is not recorded.
- To stop the recording, click on the Recording button again.
The Recording Created message is displayed.
- Leave the meeting in the normal way.
To retrieve a recording:
- Log into Meetings.
- In the upper right of the home screen, click on Profile
- Locate the recording in the list of My Recordings, and click Download.
The .mp4 file downloads to your computer, ready for you to play or redistribute to other users, as required.
- To delete a recording, locate the recording in the list of My Recordings, and click Delete.
At the confirmation prompt, click OK.
See also: Meeting Recordings