CaféX Meetings is the award winning, pervasive video collaboration solution from CaféX.
Meetings provides fast and easy connectivity for people to collaborate using web-based voice and video conferencing. Meetings addresses the technology limitations of legacy systems in the market that can be so frustrating for users, delivering face-to-face communication by simply clicking a link. Also unique to Meetings, we offer a set of rich APIs and a complete SDK so that you can embed these capabilities to enhance and extend your own business applications, workflow, and brand.
Voice and Video
- You can share voice and video with participants directly from browsers and other endpoints. Meetings supports High Definition video 720HD by default.
- Screen sharing from Chrome allows remote participants to view native desktop applications.
- The meeting operator can record voice, video, and screen share, to an mp4 file for audit or reference purposes.
- Participants can share text chat, links, and images using the inbuilt chat facility.
- You can enable or disable every UI feature (for example, chat and recording) based on a participant, or a meeting. In addition, you can customize the Meetings UI and UX to meet both your white-labeling and embedding requirements.
- PSTN dial-in is supported through regional access numbers.
SIP Endpoint Dial-In and Dial-Out
- SIP endpoints (including clients and telepresence) can be connected into Meetings through dial in or dial out.
Box.com Integration for Document Share
- For cases where screen share is not supported, Meetings can be directly integrated to your box.com account, allowing participants to view several common file formats, including standard Microsoft Office documents, PDFs and images files.
- Meetings provides slash command integration into Slack, allowing you to initiate and join meetings directly from within your Slack channel or conversation.