If you receive an invitation to join a CaféX Meeting, you can do that immediately as a guest, without the need to sign up.
See also: Joining a Meeting
To use the full range of features within Meetings, you need a user account. These user accounts are only available if your domain is registered. If you are unsure whether your domain is registered, contact your system administrator to verify this.
Sign up for a user account as follows:
- Go to the Meetings home page:
- Click on Sign Up.
The sign-up panel is displayed.
- To sign up using external credentials:
- Select a provider from those listed (for example, Google), and click Continue
- Follow the provider's prompts to complete your sign-up.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
Meetings sends an email to the address that you entered.
- Follow the instructions in the email to complete your Meetings sign-up.
- When your sign-up is complete, return to the Meetings home page and log in using the credentials you set up.
Meetings now saves your settings as part of your user profile, and allows you to schedule and record meetings.