Inviting individual users
To invite a user to use CaféX Meetings:
- In the administration page, under the Users tab (in the gray area at the top of the screen), go to Invite Users.
- In the Email box, enter the email address of the user to invite.
- Click on Invite Users.
The message is displayed: Success! User invited.
- Click on Close.
The invited user is listed in the User Management section—their details are displayed as 'null' until they complete their signup.
Inviting multiple users
To invite multiple users to use Meetings:
- In the administration page, under the Users tab (in the gray area at the top of the screen), go to Batch Invite Users.
- In the box, Enter a list of email addresses to invite to your account, one per line
- Click on the Open CSV File button and select a file to open from your computer containing the comma-separated content to use.
Each line should be in the format:
where role is either
access_accountfor an administrator, or blank for a regular user.
- When you have some email addresses listed in the box, click on the Invite button
- The invited users are listed in the User Management section—their details are displayed as 'null' until they complete their signup.
Automatic Sign-up Association
Before sign-up, it is possible to associate all new users who provide a specific email domain with an CaféX Meetings account. You can have everyone who supplies an email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org assigned to a single account administered under example.com. This can save administrators having to invite hundreds of users to the system, however you cannot be selective. You must contact support with details of your account and a list of domains, if you wish to enable this behavior.