When you first use CaféX Meetings, Meetings will attempt to display the language of the user's browser. If a user's browser provides a language not available to CaféX Meetings, the user will adopt the default language set by the account administrator. If you prefer, you can set your own language to use in Meetings by configuring your personal settings.
To change your personal settings:
- Log into Meetings.
- On the Meetings home screen, click on Settings (button in the upper right):
- Select a language from those listed, then click Apply..
Note: Your preference is stored for the next time you join a meeting.
During a Meeting
To change your settings during a meeting::
- Join the meeting in the normal way.
Note: Users, including guests (users who have not logged in), can change their language preference when they have joined a meeting.
See also: Joining a Meeting
- Click on Settings (button on the control bar):
- Select a language from those listed, then click Apply.
Note: If you are logged in, your preference is stored for the next time you join a meeting.