Scheduling REST API
The Meetings scheduling REST API allows you to create and manage scheduled meetings.
Functions include the following:
- Ability to create meetings.
- Configure meetings dates and times.
- Control participant entry, either with fully qualified users, or with guest one-time-use tokens.
The API also allows the configuration and styling information to be specified at either the meeting or participant level. This allows each participant of the meeting to view the meeting in their own pre-defined style, and extends only the desired features to each participant.
The client side SDKs allow the CaféX Meetings capabilities to be embedded directly into your websites and mobile applications. The SDK is designed to be very simple to get a complete suite of features enabled immediately within your application, while leaving flexibility to both skin and customize the feature sets and appearance to make the integration to your application seamless.
- Android SDKs are provided as a package of native and Java based libraries.
- iOS SDKs are provided as a cocoa pod.