Meetings supports the following languages by default:
- Português (PT)
- Português (BR)
To configure the languages options:
- As an administrator, in the Administration Console > User Interface > Localization Settings, set the following settings as required:
- Default Language. Select the language that Meetings uses for a new user, until they select their own preferred language.
- Disabled Locales. List any locales that you want to disable—use a comma-separated list.
- Display Language Flags. Disable this setting if you want only text displayed in the languages settings.
- Localization Options Order. Drag and drop the languages in the list to rearrange them into your preferred order.
- Custom Localization JSON Link. Use this to link to a JSON file including the text and configuration for any additional languages and locales for your users to select.
See also: User Interface
A user's browser language takes precedence over your Default Language.
Users can override their browser's language, or your default, using their Settings Panel; the settings are stored in a cookie for future meetings.