Support is available continuously from Monday 01:00 (UTC) through Saturday 01:00 (UTC), including public holidays (24x5).
Customer service representatives are available for support in English.
Customers can contact support as follows:
Depending on the nature of your support issue, the support team are likely to ask for the following items—if you can, provide this information when you open your ticket:
- A description of the issue and context,
- How the issue is affecting you,
- Your expectation of the behavior,
- Steps to reproduce the issue,
- Screenshots, if your issue appears in the user interface.
To view your tickets log into the support center:
CafeX makes every possible effort to respond to all support tickets within one hour during support hours. Response time for a support ticket is the time:
- Starting when we receive a proper support ticket from a customer with a valid Meetings subscription,
- Ending when the customer receives notification that the support ticket has been logged.
On ticket resolution, customers receive a short email to capture their satisfaction level, and submit any related comments to our support service. We appreciate any feedback, as it helps us to improve our support services.