CaféX Meetings uses a unique web URL that you set up when you create a meeting. You then need to distribute the URL to your participants, for example in one of the following ways:
- Copy and paste it into a meeting invitation
- Include it in an email or instant message
There are also calendar tools available that generate a unique Meetings URL and insert it into your calendar invite when you are scheduling an event. These include the following:
- Google Calendar (when using Chrome)
- Microsoft Outlook (coming soon)
Google Calendar—Chrome Browser Extension
Install the Chrome browser extension from the Google Webstore.
Note: If you are updating the extension, Chrome requests your permission. You then need to refresh the calendar interface to see the updated button.
To add a meeting using Google Calendar:
- Log into Meetings.
- In a new or existing Google Calendar appointment, click on the Add Meeting button.
- Meetings auto-generates a unique URL, and adds the meeting URL and dial-in details to the meeting description
If the extension is not working, make sure that you can log into your account at https://meetings.cafex.com.
Note: If you see a 404 error, and a message that you are not logged in, you may have modified the extension options incorrectly. Typically, these settings should not be changed. If an incorrect Server Address has been provided, it can be set to: https://meetings.cafex.com