Meetings Roundup — 2018-10-23
- Screen Share Agent Error messages have been improved.
- Screen Share Agent handles screen scaling and multiple monitors.
- Button colors are set in the administration pages, rather than using css.
- Screenshare only Meetings now display a meeting id formatted in line with NANP standard.
- Now participant color is now shown in chat dialog, previously no color was shown.
- Color settings now apply to the recording popup.
- The Meetings API is now deployed across multiple streams.
- The API-Main stream is for you to deliver your application to your end users.
- The API-Prep. stream contains changes that are 2 weeks ahead of the API-main stream providing you with an opportunity to become familiar with new features.
- See: Continuous Deployment
- API and SDK URLs can be updated to include an account path that targets your account.
- If you are using the Meetings API, speak to your CaféX sales representative to allocating your continuous deployment accounts.