User Experience Updates
- Now the ScreenShareAgent can Microsoft Edge in full; previously, a window border would not be shared.
- The Meetings API, now returns a meetingNumber along with the meetingID when it creates a meeting.
- The meetingID is now a longer UUID.
- The meetingNumber identifies the meeting in a shorter form for human users to join meetings.
- API users can restrict the access method, so those using a meetingNumber cannot join.
- The meetingNumber is required to join via PSTN.
2018-11-05: This roundup is available on the API-Preparatory stream.
Meetings Roundup — 2018-10-23 is available on API-Main.