User Experience Updates
- Users are prompted to enter their display name before entering a meeting.
- The color settings for text and the loading screen are now available.
- There is an update the the color settings layout.
- Previously, a loading icon remained on screen longer than necessary when Meetings detected the Screen Share Agent could not be downloaded automatically. Now the user may click a link to begin the download sooner.
- User of Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 7 will not be prompted to download the Screen Share Agent if they already have it installed.
- Previously, on an Android if you clicked a meetings URL your Android client would fail to join a meeting. Now users can join meetings as expected.
2018-11-20: This roundup is available on the API-Preparatory stream.
Meetings Roundup — 2018-11-05 is available on API-Main.