User Experience Updates
- Previously, using the iOS SDK could only use a Meeting Number to join a meeting. Now, iOS SDK can use the Meeting ID too.
- Previously, when joining a meeting for the first time, signed in users could incorrectly display 'Guest' as their display name. Now, signed in users present the correct display name.
- Meetings will display "Guest" if an iOS user does not provide a display name.
- An Audit REST API is now available.
- You can use this to report on activity on your account.
- See: Meetings Session Reporting API
2018-12-04: This roundup is available on the API-Preparatory stream.
Meetings Roundup — 2018-11-12 is available on API-Main.