User Experience Updates
- Previously when using the API, if a sharing participant had spotlighting disabled, no other participants could spotlight. Now, spotlighting is available per participant and they do no affect each other.
- Aero peek is no longer visible during a screen share.
- You can now screen share from Microsoft Edge.
- PSTN and SIP participants display in the roster and their joining events appear correctly.
- You can view meeting reports in your account admin.
- The Screen Share Agent will automatically upgrade without the need to uninstall or reinstall.
2018-12-11: This roundup is available on the API-Preparatory stream.
Meetings Roundup — 2018-11-26 is available on API-Main.