User Experience Updates
- Annotation Spotlights are now much larger and more noticeable than before.
- Previously, a participant in screen share only mode, may not see an active share from a Screen Share Agent, if they change application focus while their client starts. The share only begins when the participant clicks to refocus their application. Now, the participant does not have to perform any action to begin receiving the share.
- Improvements for Japanese language support.
- Some iOS devices may lower resolution due to hardware and network bandwidth limitations.
- You can now use Safari on iOS to join Meetings without a native application
2019-01-14: This roundup is available on the API-Preparatory stream.
Meetings Roundup — 2018-12-10 is available on API-Main.