If your organization uses Azure Active Directory and you are the administrator, you can use the the Microsoft Azure Portal to administer user permission access to CaféX Meetings. This will allow authenticated users of your organization to see and access CaféX Meetings from their Microsoft Apps account.
- In the Azure Portal, click Azure Active Directory
- Click Enterprise applications.
- Click New application
- Search for: Meetings, the click CaféX Meetings
- Click Sign up for CaféX Portal (Meetings)
- In the CaféX Meetings application Log in With Microsoft
- If you are an administrator for your organization you can consent on behalf of your organization, so others in your organization gain access to Meetings automatically.
See:Application Consent Experience
- After you click Accept, you can find and administer the CaféX Meetings under your Enterprise Applications in the Azure Portal.
For instructions on how to configure the application see: Application Management within Azure Active Directory Documentation.