The following updates are available on the latest stream:
User Experience Updates
- You may see a notification as you join a meeting that explains Meetings is becoming CafeX—See: Changes coming your way.
- Participants can zoom and pan during screen shares—See: Zoom and pan.
- Meeting owners can stop another participant sharing during a meeting.
- Meeting recordings now contain the active speaker, or screen share streams.
- A fullscreen event fires if a participant enters fullscreen.
- Now, invalid JSON responds with a 400 Bad Request, previously invalid JSON resulted a 500 Server Error.
- You can terminate meetings at the end time you specify, or prevent participants from joining a meeting after the time you specify. See: Meetings Scope.
- Now, you can not join meetings before their start time, when dialing in.
- Chat history is available on the Reporting API—See:Session Reporting API.
- You can now group participant previews and order the groups—See: Meetings Scope.